To make visiting us easier, the ILC is trialing Open Afternoon sessions throughout December.
The ILC Equipment Display Centre houses thousands of assistive equipment and technology products including:
– telecare technology such as emergency call systems, environmental sensors and GPS locators;
– mobility devices, such as wheelchairs and scooters;
– telecommunications including telephones and mobile phones;
– bathing, showering, toileting and dressing aids;
– kitchen, eating, drinking and cooking equipment;
– cushions, seating, beds and mattresses;
– lifting and transferring products such as hoists, mats and cushions;
– home modifications including grab rails, ramps and bathroom modifications; and much more.
People are encouraged to drop by to view equipment that may be able to assist them, a family member, friend or client to live a safer, easier or more independent life. No appointments are necessary and therapists will be available to offer assistance during this time.
Friday 5 December, 12.30pm to 4.30pm
Wednesday 10 December, 12.30pm to 4.30pm
Friday 19 December, 12.30pm to 4.30pm
Where: ILC Nedlands Head Office, 11 Aberdare Road, Nedlands
Cost: Free with parking available on site