We are currently looking for an experienced Videographer to join our small team in developing content for a social media campaign on a 6 month casual basis of 15 hours per fortnight.
We are a small project team within the Independent Living Centre WA creating an initiative to encourage people with disabilities to engage more with Assistive Technology, increasing choice, freedom and control.
Our ideal candidate will be creative, can think ‘outside the box’ and enjoys working collaboratively, on schedule and commits to deadlines. We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
You will be required to:
- Have your own modern video and audio equipment.
- Be proficient in camera operation including record formats, media, custom camera functions & audio inputs/outputs.
- Possess lighting skills.
- Have the ability to direct on-camera talent as well as direct all aspects of a shoot from start to finish, staying on topic and on schedule.
- Have the ability to capture, store, backup & organise media files for immediate use and indefinite storage.
- Be proficient with modern editing software such as Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
- Have the ability to edit video and pictures, create graphics (static & animated), text, titles & implement still pics and graphics into brand videos.
- Create info graphics in still and video format.
- Be familiar with audio post production (mixing & editing audio, music & sound effects).
- Be familiar with encoding software to adjust final size, data rate & file format of videos in order to achieve maximum video quality at small sizes.
Creatively you’ll be required to:
- Work with our project team to interpret our vision.
- Have an understanding of the disability sector.
- Ensure branding is consistent, high quality and accessible (ie vision impaired users).
- Have the ability to take scripts, shot sheets & story boards and turn them into videos.
- Implement video/media into brand-oriented videos.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight time frames.
- Highly desirable – multimedia skills / the ability to shoot appealing still photography.
Remuneration is $35 to $50 per hour depending on experience and skillset.
If you are committed, energetic and passionate about creating positive change we’d love to hear from you. Please provide us with your expression of interest telling us why you would be suitable for the position, your resume and importantly some examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss the role please contact Danielle on (08) 9381 0687.
Applications will be dealt with as received
No agency applications at this time.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.